[Declined] TooSmart

TooSmart

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

TooSmart

What is your current RS name? TooSmart

List any previous RS namesJust TooSmart

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level 1725

Combat Level 113

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been active on rs since the beginning of time. Within the last year i was semi ruinning the game for myself and built a bank of 800m and lost it all in the arena.

It is hard to enjoy the game now that my bank value is less than 25m. My goal in joining is to enjoy grinding out some pvm events and enjoying it with the people im doing it with.

I remember how to raid although i dont currently have the equipment for it.

Tell us about your clan history.

Been in a clan with a few of my buddies but that is it. Dont even remember their name, im pretty sure it doesnt exist anymore.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a 25 year old dude that lives in florida. Currently work as a sales rep and just enjoying my old time favorite game osrs. I also play league of legends

How did you hear about us?  searching for clans.

What makes you want to join us? I have been active on rs since the beginning of time. Within the last year i was semi ruinning the game for myself and built a bank of 800m and lost it all in the arena.

It is hard to enjoy the game now that my bank value is less than 25m. My goal in joining is to enjoy grinding out some pvm events and enjoying it with the people im doing it with.

I remember how to raid although i dont currently have the equipment for it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: well i am pulling myself away from staking and hope that i can join a clan in which attenind gpvm evens and pvp events actually generates me gold and that wasy i can stay away from the damn arena. As i mentioned above its hard to enjoy the game without having the items I am used to having. i just wanted to rebuild and within 6 months have earned back my 800m.

Wow! I am absolutely ecstatic that you've applied this is such magnificent news to me, I just can not believe it yet another application! wow I am filled with such happiness goodl uck to you on your application my friend I am very very excited to hopefully pk with you in future!  

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, TooSmart said:

How did you hear about us?  searching for clans.

Welcome :) This answer is not very clear. Where were you searching? How did you find the link to WG forums?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...