[Accepted] Fexo

Fexo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Fexo

What is your current RS name? Fexo

List any previous RS namesLightDaNight

What is your total level and combat level?

1126 is my total, 102 combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Currently I'm limited to mostly mobile until I can afford to have my computer fixed. I was completionist caped on rs3 but am behind and the same account is my osrs account, I may make a new account for osrs when my pc is fixed to play on both at the same time, my pc does have dual monitors. I've been playing rs since about classic and long ago I was a skiller actually. My rsn is liked by myself for being 4 digits and a somewhat name-like username being "Fexo". My real name is Jonathan.(Jon for short I prefer it.) I enjoy most things on rs.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in mostly the same clan on rs3 for ages, I'm newer to osrs currently. I'm an avatar warden in my rs3 clan and am very loyal to them/any clan I'd try to be in. I usually don't do much forum wise, more of a voice to talk type of interaction person, or chat in CC/PM. Spirits Of Arianwyn is my rs3 clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I reside in Western Pennsylvania on the eastern side of USA. I live in the country area, of our small towns, a bit outside of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania(bigger city), about an hour away from it. Currently living with family I'm 23 years of age until March I'll be 24. I play ps4 and pc when it's not broken... Pretty easy to get along with. Tryna learn guitar once a while, I have electric and acoustic, I like most music but country the least. I fish irl often, I work for a factory that does company logos on their desired merch. I graduated highschool and have never been to college or a tech.

How did you hear about us?  Google, by looking for an active clan.

What makes you want to join us? I'd like a nice active clan to pvm/pk with in the future when my pc is back to normal. I also have a lot of osrs learning to do.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Mobile limited til pc is running, I'm a smoker more than a drinker but neither makes me an asshole I'm an alright loner guy. :-)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif