Getting married in a couple of days, RIP me or?

NFS

If she is truly your best friend, you're making the right decision.  I've been only married for nearly 2 years now and the first year was definitely an adjustment.  We had a lot of fun but definitely had our fair share of disagreements.  But after year 1, something seemed to have clicked.  Everyone says that but now that I've been through it, I can actually agree.  Year 2 has been a lot more smoother and because I did marry my best friend, I have zero regrets!

GL my man and congratulations!

Not really married, but been with the same girl since 16 and from my experience... When the right time comes, the feeling of "i am missing out" will strike and it will strike fucking hard. You just have to get over it and if you're with the right person, it's all worth it.

• 1 month later...

I love being married man, just find a real hobby like camping and go all out together on it. You don't need to spend every waking minute with them, and make sure to relay that to each other. Push to make new friends and have fun, its a long road and hard. So don't give up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Chelsey said:

Marriage didn't change a thing in my relationship. I mean, we had to figure out taxes and whatnot but your relationship shouldn't change because of marriage. I hope you guys are happy! :)

yeah this is what I tell everyone when they ask what its like to be marriage. Marriage is basically just a big ceremony/reunion thing with food and gifts and dance, and then the legal paperwork that is relevant. Everything else is the same.

gz.png