Quick Pure Questing/Training Order

Also note that if you plan to chin or barrage monkeys in mm1 tunnel you do not finish mm1, a pure can get a barrel chest but do not train prayer past lvl 44 before you do quest unless you want 54 pray which has no effect on cmb lvl with max pure stats 

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

20 minutes ago, Mini Horse said:

Also note that if you plan to chin or barrage monkeys in mm1 tunnel you do not finish mm1, a pure can get a barrel chest but do not train prayer past lvl 44 before you do quest unless you want 54 pray which has no effect on cmb lvl with max pure stats 

Thanks Mini I added the bit about chinning to a note above the Monkey Madness quest.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Favorited, saved, bookmarked, all of that. I have a pure I'm working on. Currently, it's only 82 magic and 80 ranged with 45 prayer and no fire cape but the quest list here really helps a lot. I've seen other guides but I don't think any are as straight to the point as this one. 

I also recommend doing the quest "Bone Yoyage" to get access to Fossil Island. There, you can train melee and range on ammonite crabs, which are less crowded than sand crabs. They have 100hp and there is a bank close to the training location. Unlock the Digsite Pendant at Varrock Museum after Digsite quest to have quick-access to the island. You can unlock a teleport to Fossil Island for the quest by travelling to the House on the Hill. If you have the Runelite client, you can find the location of the house and teleport by looking at the map of Fossil Island.

On my pure with 87 range and mith darts, I'm getting about 40k range an hour at the two crab spawn locations. For melee training, I'm getting about 40k xp an hour with 50 atk and 67 strength.

Edited by MadCat64

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, MadCat64 said:

I also recommend doing the quest "Bone Yoyage" to get access to Fossil Island. There, you can train melee and range on ammonite crabs, which are less crowded than sand crabs. They have 100hp and there is a bank close to the training location. Unlock the Digsite Pendant at Varrock Museum after Digsite quest to have quick-access to the island. You can unlock a teleport to Fossil Island for the quest by travelling to the House on the Hill. If you have the Runelite client, you can find the location of the house and teleport by looking at the map of Fossil Island.

On my pure with 87 range and mith darts, I'm getting about 40k range an hour at the two crab spawn locations. For melee training, I'm getting about 40k xp an hour with 50 atk and 67 strength.

good call i'm having some good fun there 

https://gyazo.com/833b1a342880ff10d7a0854c7f09370a

22 minutes ago, DeTingGoSKRA said:

good call i'm having some good fun there 

https://gyazo.com/833b1a342880ff10d7a0854c7f09370a

How much damage are you guys taking at Ammonite Crabs compared to Sand Crabs?

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks  @Ghost Sabre  to your guide I have finally encouraged myself after 15 years playing to create a pure, it has been faster than I thought to do everything you have in the guide, I have not tried to do everything as quickly as possible but I honestly thought it would take much longer than it has been, now it's time to tr ain the stats.

dt.jpg

age.gif

Edited by Metalicm4g3

Very nice progress!! 

4 minutes ago, Metalicm4g3 said:

Thanks  @Ghost Sabre  to your guide I have finally encouraged myself after 15 years playing to create a cigar, it has been faster than I thought to do everything you have in the guide, I have not tried to do everything as quickly as possible but I honestly thought it would take much longer than it has been, now it's time to tr ain the stats.

dt.jpg

age.gif

Very nice progress! 👏🤜👍

pksquad2.png

XD2D1Xr.gif

• 7 months later...

Il post screenshot of marked 1def quests for attack

attack.jpg

And the quests that are available for prayer to 1def pures

prayer.jpg

ALSO WORTH NOTING THAT YOU NOW IN FACT CAN FINISH MM1 AND RETURN TO APE ATOLL WITHOUT GETTING TRAINING!

Edited by Ben Li
fixed prayer