[Declined] Ziff5

Ziff5

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ziff5

What is your current RS name? Ziff5

List any previous RS namesFirst account

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 869

combat level 72: terrible at all things pvp. Also terrible at pvm, but I tend not to overextend myself.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

First runescape account. Started about 2 months ago as f2p. Was nervous about going members, a lot of the content seems overwhelming.
Started members with a bond 3 days ago. Currently enjoying Herblore and slayer. Started and finished my first medium clue today. Looking at working on agility and more slayer. Using Herblore to earn enough to keep my bond going until I can get a grasp of the other skills. Primarily playing on mobile.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in another clan, joined this one after seeing it posted on the 2007scape reddit page

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Clark (30), I am a fella from the USA.
I have a masters in mechanical engineering, and I work a super boring desk job managing the release of engineering data and software for large rotating equipment. I have an Italian sheepdog and enjoy taking her for hikes as often as I can. Typically I like to drag myself to the gym every morning and hit a local pub on the weekends. When it’s not snowing I enjoy paddle boarding. Since it is currently snowing i will occasionally snowboard, but mostly sit around a fireplace and drink bourbon.

How did you hear about us?  2007scape reddit

What makes you want to join us? I tested out the clan chat after hearing about it on reddit. The members were having fun and being helpful. It’s nice to have fun conversation to help with the tedium of skilling. Eventually I would like to learn to go on raids with the clan, based on everything I have seen in the clan chat I believe that there are members who would be patient enough for a bit of a learning curve.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: pretty new at runescape. Not even certain how I would go about doing any of those.

• 2 weeks later...