HawaiianLion

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I R MOKE

What is your current RS name? I R MOKE

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 372 Combat level 52

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played Runescape as an adolescent. However just started again last month when I noticed runescape had a mobil app. I choose to join back up so my lady and I could play a game together. She is very casual but I have really taken a liking to osrs. I am almost level forty in all skills and have completed almost all my quests. Dragon slayer is done just 4 of the medium level ones need finishing. I am very proficient in making gold through several different means. Once I get level 40 in all skills I am going to grind out my bond. Should be within the month.

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself.

I am an arborist and I reside in Hawaii. I like to keep things simple and real chill. Like I said above I have a partner that enjoys playing too. I live and work at a resort on the big island. I am a matience supervisor that also manages the trees on the property. From the fruit orchards to the junk trees that grow out of the cliff faces. Male, 28 ( on sunday!), USA, auto didactic, Arborist (not certified), Playing OSRS, member and resident fireman of the Native Hawaiian Church, branch of the big island, all kinds of music tribe of red is poppin!, I can gleek occasionally, I dislike bad drivers and I dislike vanilla air fresheners.

How did you hear about us?  Google search FTW

What makes you want to join us? I need to clan up, it's just part of playing a game long term. I also wanted to join cutthroats but they have some crazy requirements, so I looked for another big clan that does pking events. So I can smash some CTs, very politely and respectfully of course!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I smoke hella weed yooooooo,

I am not usually that verbal about it. Or my opinions for that matter.

Edited by HawaiianLion
Typo

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

Twiz I really like Oahu albeit because of the strip clubs ;)

Arborism is fun I take great enjoyment in what I do. Thanks GODATPVP

Last night I shook two pking groups. This is big because up until now they have had there complete way with me. I out ran three of them at once. Stamina potions ftw and swordfish eating ftw :)

I am so stoked about this but it's just the icing on the cake. Last night I made my first million. Putting me at 1.2 million gold. Not much but i am proud!

Mojo I searched for OSRS clans. The rest is history lmao

Browser history

Edited by HawaiianLion
Typo, merging of replies

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png