[Accepted] superkeggs

superkeggles

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

superkeggs

What is your current RS name? superkeggs

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

combat is 105 and total level is 1612 trying to aim for 99 str range then 94 mage which im not too far off and then grind out 80 on all stats

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started playing in 2002 left after EOC, come back with the release of osrs, enjoyed pking part of a team dying never bothered me and happy to tb and play more of a support role. 

I'm also making a pure with is currently 64 cmb 50 att 74 str 74 range 85 mage 

Tell us about your clan history.

just other games raiding on rift and a clan back in the days when wildy was gone and was only pvp worlds

Tell us about your yourself.

im 29 play rugby have 2 kids getting married this year. I'm a laid back person i don't get bothered by much

How did you hear about us?  RL friend is in this clan told me about it

What makes you want to join us? be part of a chilled clan who are active and do stuff together

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by superkeggles

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif