[Accepted] Damn 1m go0d

damn 1m go0d

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Damn 1m go0d

What is your current RS name? Damn 1m go0d

List any previous RS namesCrazy Apples, previous RS3 account. I have made many other accounts back in RS3, mostly for pking purposes.

I am in the process of making a pure right now, its name is No_Challenge.

What is your total level and combat level?

Currently my total level is 1524 and combat level is 96 :D

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Have played for around 4-6 years while in middle school through high school. Stopped playing after the combat changes with special moves. I love to PK, mostly F2P, so when they took that from me, i was heart broken. I recently got back into old school when the mobile came out, and have been trying to grind my way back to where my account was in RS3 and to do higher tier content.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a small clan in RS3, but nothing to big. Clans are new to me, but i would like to meet and associate with new people. Learn more about higher content and what it has to offer.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 27, working full time, and an active gamer. Love to play video games, mostly PC atm, and im mostly playing Old school and Path of Exile, taking some time off it so i dont get burned out, clocked 1500 hours in the first year a half :D

How did you hear about us?  I was looking up clans online, and found this clan :D

What makes you want to join us? At first i joined the Clan chat to see how it was, it was very active to my surprise, and hearing all the pking and content the clan was doing, it sounds amazing! I cant remember the names, but hearing people tell their loot on chat brings back memories...

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Umm... Sometimes im on mobile, and dont read the chat while i afk grind :D

I am also new to clans, so keeping up with everyone will definitely be a challenge.

Thank you for considering my application and i look forward to getting to know all of you :D

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png