[Declined] Winargg

Winargg

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Winargg

What is your current RS name? Winargg

List any previous RS namesPreviously known as,

A L B I N O
Winarg
Smookems

Also have the following accounts,

Resignation (75 Attack pure)
Yoshi Olimar (Obisian Tank)
Stink Dik (Baby Pure)

What is your total level and combat level?

My Total level is 1547 and climbing everyday

My Combat level is 104 and climbing regularly

Combat Level.PNG

Total Level.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been on and off of playing Runescape for YEARS. I believe I made my first account right around when RS2 was released in place of RS Classic. I was there through a ton of RS moments like when the GE was implemented, when EOC was added, when there was no Free trade. I was also a beta participant for the Mobile client. Runescape has played a pretty significant part on my life, as much as a game possibly can. I have taken breaks from the game but am always drawn back and I believe this time I am back for the long haul.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is pretty limited as I was not in any formal clans. That being said I have in the past stuck around some CCs, the most recent one being "BH and Chill" for rune pouch selling clan in BH. I only recently left that CC in search for more of a main friendly CC because I have decided to branch away from the PVP aspect of this game and explore the majority of the content I have yet to try.

Tell us about your yourself.

To start I am a 26 year old father of 3 wonderful children and married to the most wonderful woman for now 10 years! This reason alone is what makes RS such a great game for me and my lifestyle. Whether I want to sink a few hours in and get serious and do some raids or clan events or if I just want to afk on my phone while cooking supper, RS has an option for me always.

I have been a PC gamer since I was 5. I really enjoy MMO and FPS genre of games but like stated before now that I have a family and not as much time to game, I have not been able to stay on pace with the competitive side of things for the FPS games I played so I decided to main RS as my main game to focus on.

I currently work in sales which has been a godsend because it also allows for me to AFK skills while working (even though I am not supposed to....)

My family and me reside out of Western Canada.

How did you hear about us?  Honestly I was just asking around the GE for main/PVM driven CCs and a random threw out this CC.

What makes you want to join us? I have been hanging around the CC for a few weeks now and feeling it out. During this time I have really grown to liking a bunch of you and this CC has been incredibly helpful with my plethora of questions I thew at you guys. I like how this isn't a really strict PG-13 CC and I can joke around with the members. There seems to be a tonne of really knowledgeable veterans that I have come to lean on, whether it be answering questions or just suggesting what content I do in general. Really I only have positive things to say about this CC and would love to be a part of it! One other main point that really drives me to apply is I want in on the Member only activities, seems like a blast and I really would enjoy taking part in these activities.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a squeaky clean record. From time to time I have been cleaned (addicted) to the Duel arena but I am doing my best to stay far far FAR away from that this time around.