[Accepted] speedygoes

Speedygoes

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

speedygoes

What is your current RS name? speedygoes

List any previous RS namesPossibly have previous but can't remember.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level : 1872 (nearly 1873 doing construction atm)

Combat Level : 126 (99 Attack,99 Strength,99 Defence,94 Ranged,99 Prayer,99 Mage)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing on my account for around 5 years, but took a year long break in the middle due to working arrangements. The name Speedygoes is mainly made up of my nickname from work being Speedy mainly due to being rather lazy at times and rushing to get things completed. My favourite skills and activities are mainly PVM based whether learning new bosses or general slayer tasks.

Tell us about your clan history.

For the passed 4 months I have been on Valiantcc a pvm/skilling clan that was closer to a social clan than anything else, I left due a lot of drama that started at the of the December where the clan head at that time deleted the discord and the clan from the game and the remaining people reformed under the name: Obelus CC but with a large amount of the players left it wasn't the same so I decided moving on was the best case scenario.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Keirran i'm male 26 born in england but have travelled extensively due to my father work. I am a colleague graduate in close protection and work full time as a door supervisor for an industrial storage site. My hobbies include gaming and pc building, as well as the occasional game of rugby, I am a fan of most genres of music but County is my sweet tooth. I enjoy learning new things so reading is quite enjoyable. My biggest dislike are mind numbing tasks for example: Runecrafting

How did you hear about us?  Old school clans forum page

What makes you want to join us? It look like a respectable clan with a vast history in the community with alot of knowledge to learn, but more then that you seem to treat your members like people rather then random cogs in a machine.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I AFK grind on mobile don't look down on me. I have killed 4 cats in game to behemoths (they were accidents....maybe)

d9890c1dd5597108acec61e29a7a696e.png.992ffeb5114dc0f85649ab986296b11a.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png