[Declined] Throwed

Throwed

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Throwed

What is your current RS name? Throwed

List any previous RS namesNone other then Throwed.

What is your total level and combat level?

815 Total level. 59.5 CB. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 5.35.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 5.36.08 PM.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been a player since 08, quit playing when all the new shit started coming out (into RS3) and started up just about a year ago. Heavy pker, love to train and stay focused as well as helping others with what I can.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in FoE.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Garrett. 21 years old, graduated highschool in a small town in Oklahoma. Left town to do pipeline and been doing it for 3 years now straight out of high school. Play OSRS in my free time.

How did you hear about us?  Wg Aspect

What makes you want to join us? Looking for an active, helpful, and overall chill/relax clan & family. Would love to be apart of the team!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I do have a bad selection of language. I tend to cuss a lot, no racial slurs .. just like to use the word fuck a lot. Lmao. Other then that, I don't smoke weed, I drink sometimes, but by no means a junkie or alcoholic. Thanks guys!

3 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

Welcome to the forums 

33 minutes ago, iloveconess said:

welcome bud!

good luck with the app

Dope, thanks for the invite! I'll pop into the disc chat sometime tomorrow. 

@Cones , thanks brotha ! 

• 2 weeks later...