[Declined] Bitcoin Gang

xAJ

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bitcoin Gang

What is your current RS name? Bitcoin Gang

List any previous RS namesPete 4 range / Bitcoin H0DL / MiniMashx / CrumpetRage / Crypt0 Daddy

What is your total level and combat level?

Also Bitcoin Moon ( Main Account ) i have a few more pking accounts to vary what i want to do. Ive Played 14 years. finally come back from rs3. got some beastly Pkng accounts, Looking for teams and rev pking groups to start getting friendly with and join in witht he community... Im very active, with discord. Please help a brother out. Take Rs serious but very much enjoy everything also.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played for just under 14 years, on and off. Understand gaming alot more now old and know how to grind and pk.

Tell us about your clan history.

Not really ever been in a clan apart from small chats wth IRL mates, never knew where to start or have anyone to talk to that is intrested in RS than me.

Tell us about your yourself.

Work hard IRL making a good living trading assets. Enjoy relaxing and being apart of communites. Been around the world playing COD and always liked to grind any game i can, played games all my life. 24 years old and cant wait for the future.

How did you hear about us?  about 12 years ago. remembered about you and searched internet

What makes you want to join us? Pking and being apart of a community, i put alt of time in anything i do esp with games and would like to have a high head in a respected community

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Honest man and want the best for myself and anyone who i work with, here to get stuck in and start building relationships

• 2 weeks later...