[Declined] I HEART B_BC

I HEART B_BC

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I HEART B_BC

What is your current RS name? I HEART B_BC

List any previous RS namesSlayer 333

What is your total level and combat level?

1253  total 99 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Made a while back now I have not cleaned on this account I have only done low level Xlpc cleaning. I started off pking first. I fell in love with the gains and detested the losses. The competition to win was feeding my in game pride. To upgrade my equipment off of other people made me feel awesome. Than I seen my first war while wondering on a f2p server.. years later I picked up ru escape again on mobile starts of making a pure then m

Tell us about your clan history.

aking a main anx carrying forth into xlpc clanning under anonymous with control Pker as my head leader. I have been to various wars in almost daily basis some week but a minimum of twice a week. I am talented in pvp and familiar with reufurns. Before I pick up my loot I will clear a clan. I am a team ppayer.

Tell us about your yourself.

I have started working again in construction tion and been an old hool player for years. 8 then came back once I found out they came out with an old school version be ase I do not like eoc. I prefer old s hool the way I loved it. I play consistentl7 and am active in a few discords my xlpc clan and a lounge discord.

How did you hear about us?  In game 8n revs in internet searchs

What makes you want to join us? A team of other players my level with a seemingly de ent community of people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I like to pk and I have poked pvmer at revs before if it's against the rules for that I'll stop

I do not attack people doing slayer and dragons. I dont bother people in the wild doing to much of tasks if anything g I help them. I know how it feels to try and enjoy wilderness content and be blocked off by pkers every 3 mi zutes

6 minutes ago, Mojo said:

The spelling on this application is terrible and the "tell us about yourself" section is to talk about IRL, not RS.

Please fix these issues :) 

I was about to give mojo shit for ripping on the spelling 

But then I tried reading it. lol 

Good luck with the app dude, maybe go back an clean it up a bit :D

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• 3 weeks later...