[Accepted] Based Bacon

based bacon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Based Bacon

What is your current RS name? Based Bacon

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1630 Total, 93 Combat. Currently getting stats for MM2 to chin/burst my combat 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape on and off since the early 2000s when I was in middle school. My favorite skill back then was fishing, which I believe was my first 99 in RS3. I used to f2p fish lobsters in karajama and charter back and forth to draynor. I don't really remember what my name means, it was just bacon with numbers before, but in high school when I started to play again Lil B the Based God was getting popular, so I changed my name to Based Bacon.

Now I'm just getting back into OSRS, although besides my 99s I think I've achieved more than I did on my rs3 account, with barrow gloves, a fire cape, and 229 QP. I don't have many specific goals right now, although I'm training combat through slayer to get the requirements for MM2 so
I can fly through some range and mage levels to start PvM.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't recall being in any clans with my rs3 account, and I haven't been a part of any on my newest OSRS account.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Nick, I'm a 24 year old living on the East coast of the US. I work as a software developer, and also part time going to classes for my masters in computer science. Besides OSRS, I enjoy fitness, food, and sports (playing/watching). I mainly listen to music at the gym, so my playlists consist of rap and EDM, but I'm pretty open to listening to anything.

How did you hear about us?  On a clan chat thread from the rs07 reddit

What makes you want to join us? Since I've started playing OSRS I had a bunch of specific goals, so I was focused on getting those done. But now I've completed a bunch of them, so I'm looking to make friends, ask questions, do events, etc. to get more out of my experience. This seems like a very well run organization that I'll have no problem being a part of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png