Making my acc ready for PK.

WG Wessoxx

Heey peeps,

I noticed that my acc is still to low to join the PK Trips.

Thats why i ask you for some good option to train my stats way faster then im doing at the moment.
The reason why is ask this to you people is that you know way more things about the game then i do.
And hopefully it will help me to train my stats way faster.

Any tips or tricks are welcome.

Please see below my stats. Combat lvl 95.

STATS.PNG.9279cb84563f959b2d4bf0d798119dfa.PNG

image.png.bf4fe621b8df7832e5b41548cb98755b.png

90+ mage and range (mm2 tunnels for fast xp)

att, str, def via nmz (100k xp/h +  with dharok's and ~90+ hp)

getting prayer to 74 and buying dex scroll will help a lot too

You can get everything by doing slayer but that will be much slower. I suggest taking it slowly make money by slaying and then try to go for ehp methods for fast xp when you can afford it! 

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

2 minutes ago, H58 said:

90+ mage and range (mm2 tunnels for fast xp)

att, str, def via nmz (100k xp/h +  with dharok's and ~90+ hp)

getting prayer to 74 and buying dex scroll will help a lot too

You can get everything by doing slayer but that will be much slower. I suggest taking it slowly make money by slaying and then try to go for ehp methods for fast xp when you can afford it! 

bannergif2.gif

I agree with the above points, however I feel you can be ready to pk before that:

In general I suggest you start running along on pk trips the moment you get piety 85+ melees and range and at the least 82 mage. Sure these aren't optimal stats, but youl'll still be an asset to the team and you'll get some valuable experience, because even if you have the stats if you're running around unaware of what to do you'll be just as useful as having the same stats you do now.