[Accepted] Boefis

Boefis

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Boefis

What is your current RS name? Boefis

List any previous RS namesMain:
1. Boefis
2. PlzDontPKme
3. BrakkoBama
4. Back to "Boefis"

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1806

Stats.PNG.8ac5058a3fc7c5551642a2c13a2bfafb.PNG

Combat level: 106

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in July 2006, I remember the date specifically because my friend made my account for my 8th birthday.

When choosing an account name I wanted to choose "boef is cool" (Dutch for thieves are cool) but since that name was too long I decided to go for boefis (thievesare) so when i typed cool in chat it said thievesarecool and from that point on boefis is my name on every game I play.

Tell us about your clan history.

3 years ago (RS3):
Mod Cake

Last 2 years (OSRS):
FreeKnights
I've left FreeKnights because I had to quit OSRS 6 months ago and when I came back the older members had all left.

Tell us about your yourself.

My real name is Hugo but online everyone calls me boe, which is what you guys will hopefully be naming me.

I come from the Netherlands and I'm 20 years old, I've already finished my education but I am going to do a followup on education next school year.

My hobbies are fitness, gaming and hanging out with friends.
I always try to make time to at least play RuneScape for 2 hours a day but due to a choatic lifestyle I sometimes only get to do my tree run.

Random facts about me:
-I'm a twin
-I'm that guy with AirPods everyone hates
-I love to sing even though I suck at it
-I got KBD pet at 220 KC and another one at 225 KC (hate the game not the player)

How did you hear about us?  Some guy at GE typed "wg cc" in chat on accident and I tried joining

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the CC for a few days now, the people seem really nice and they actually answer when you ask them a question.

My previous clan also was only PVM and I would really like to learn how to PK because it seems fun and I think I can learn a lot here.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif