[Accepted] A lovely one

A lovely one

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

A lovely one

What is your current RS name? A lovely one

List any previous RS namesSnake foreve, Tainted Ed, A lovely one, lovelyafk

What is your total level and combat level?

122/1812

S90131-070031.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing somewhere in 2005 with a bunch of school friends. Slowly, but surely i leveled up to 2200 total(my current rs3 total level). After EoC hit, i lost interest in the game and started playing WoW. Then i heard of OSRS poll, with made me interested in rs again. Altho i kept playing WoW right untill the release of OSRS. After the release of OSRS i rushed to level slayer and combat right off the bat.
My corrent goals are 99 ranged and atleast 94 mage. My favorite skill is slayer hands down.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ugh, been too long to remember all of them, so i list the osrs ones, and theres only been one.
Forsaken - been kicked for inactivity. Reason for going inactive is a brutal divorce with my wife, with barely left any time to play, or have any time for computer at all.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ed, im 28 and are from Estonia. My job is boring office clerk. My hobbies are video games and cooking. I enjoy listening to rap, rave and techno genres.

How did you hear about us?  As a oldschool plaher i always heard of WG, never been tempted to join.

What makes you want to join us? Tired of playing this game alone. This is an MMO afterall, meant to be played with a company. Preferably in a clan with a good atmosphere. With WG being such an old clan, im sure you have just what im looking for.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My only scar are scamming 200m off a friend. I been an duel arena addict and got cleaned, found nothing more than to take other peoples wealth to stake. It was a good 10 years ago, since then i never scammed anyone. The wealth was returned to the person it belonged, and even more.

37 minutes ago, 4474 said:

Still playing any WoW? Vanilla servers when they come back?

Nope, last time i played WoW was during Hfc. Quit right after mythic Archimonde died for my guild. Even skipping my queue for the mount. I wanted to quit earlier, but being my guilds only arcane mage.. They talked me into finishing the progress with them.

As for classic servers, idk might try them out with some of ex guildies.

Edited by A lovely one

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png