[Declined] shrryyuma712

gyogo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

shrryyuma712

What is your current RS name? shrryyuma712

List any previous RS namesdevil skill6
rawr kinky
xrawr kinky
nalle
lm frozen

What is your total level and combat level?

100 cmb and 1398 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

well this account is only 6 months old so there is not much story behind it. All my old accounts i gave away and/or sold off with no intention of recovering them at a later point (i was extremely frustrated with the hit of EOC and vowed to never touch this game again) but here i am :X.
But i started playing in runescape classic never really got hardcore into the game until 2004 ish.
i have always been a pker/staker and i never really done anything that did not benefit me in that regard until now, these days i like to focus on slayer and geting a well rounded main. I really do like pking though

Tell us about your clan history.

well this is gona be a long one,

DV(devastation)(Pure clan)
MM(mayhem-makers)(short period of time)
FOE(for about a year)
HF(i was in HF forever while still beein allowed to be in FOE/MM on my pures but some disputes happened but HF was my true clan)
i was quite involved in "Phtp" pure house training under the alias Nalle on irc(swiftkit servers).(not really related but i though i wud add it in there. Also i used that Alias aslong as i was using irc for every clan i was in aswell)

edit: also we had a small pkri team called "Pony strokers" within HF with some outside members that i was quite invloved in.

Tell us about your yourself.

hello my name is Lars, I'm 28 and from Norway.
i work as a manager for my deparment at a big alu company(prethreatment/powder coating/small analyzing lab)
my education is 3 years as a civil engineer and 2 modules of computer science.
i have practiced kickboxing for close to 10 years(to get away from the computer, im no big fighter xD). My other hobbies are snowboarding and talking shit with friends.

How did you hear about us?  through friends and zybez i guess :P

What makes you want to join us? i miss playing with a clan and having a good circle of like minded people that i can smash out content and pk with with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: well as mentioned befor i sold my accounts and gold when EOC hit (took some time though) i have RWT a bit but i never got banned for it.(this was sometime befor EOC hit i cannot bring up specific dates or anything like that but roughly sold around 20b )

Also sorry for any poor english i forgot to turn on autocorrector xDDDD 

Edited by gyogo

19 hours ago, Renikins said:

Welcome Lars. Quite the clan history. You still big on pures or feel like you've been there and done that?

yeah, I'm gona make a pure for sure but i wanna experience pvm content for now and build a stable economy for myself and others 

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Welcome 😀 you might have to rejoin Discord and stop using that invisible tag. We need to be able to tag you. 

Alright, sorry i will change my discord name for WG server.

• Retired Leader
44 minutes ago, gyogo said:

Alright, sorry i will change my discord name for WG server.

I mean your actual discord name. It’s still difficult to tag or pk you even if you change server nickname. Why do you even have an invisible Discord name? What’s the point? :P

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

I mean your actual discord name. It’s still difficult to tag or pk you even if you change server nickname. Why do you even have an invisible Discord name? What’s the point? :P

if i change the nickname for the server u can use that to highlight me :P