[Declined] Paco Pink

Paco Pink

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Paco Pink

What is your current RS name? Paco Pink

List any previous RS namesPaco Pink
HCIM Sad

What is your total level and combat level?

Total skill level = 1505.

Combat level according to Runelite = 109.05

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing over a decade ago around the 2003-2005 era. After all of Jagex's proposed changes, it didn't feel like the old Runescape that I adored back then. I then quit for another decade and recently started playing around late 2016. Paco Pink is a tribute to the Kanye album, the Life of Pablo. Skilling is no fun. Lets end it there.

Tell us about your clan history.

None. Wanted to join a pk clan to learn the mechanics. I've always been a solo player.

Tell us about your yourself.

This is where I might get declined. I am heavily against sharing my personal information into the Internet as I've had many people use past information on me as leverage. I can say I am a 22 year old male college graduate.

How did you hear about us?  My reddit post

What makes you want to join us? Plz teach me pk. And to make more friends of course!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I get sick of people really often. This doesn't mean that I won't partake in clan activities, but I find content in loneliness.

Edited by Paco Pink
Misspell