[Declined] S0rryforthat

rsn-snorlax

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

S0rryforthat

What is your current RS name? S0rryforthat

List any previous RS nameswg rafik wg rafik2 rsn-snorlax ify0usays0

What is your total level and combat level?

My total lvl is 1861 and im lvl 123.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hmmm so i was in the cc before but got banned for i will pm you cause you already know. I would really like a second chance im a great pker i listen to calls im really actif and friendly. I was on dk on the break i got from here and there but its finish not with them anymore now that i can reapply and hope that you guys can forgive what i did.

Tell us about your clan history.

First clan was actually here wg before getting banned i did go to dk for a few months like 1-2 was funny time but feel like my place is here and would really like you guys to see that i did improve.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a 18 years guy that like sport : soccer basketball. Im in cegep in social science hate that but well.
Im a hard worker and a little partyboy. I hate being wrong happens a lot of time to.

How did you hear about us?  was a vid

What makes you want to join us? Everything i did with you guys before getting banned pk trip chilling watching movies together people there like !!!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Banned for a reason that i sended it to you mojo.