[Declined] DuesTelum

DuesTelum

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

DuesTelum

What is your current RS name? DuesTelum

List any previous RS namesMonkeyMoob

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1167 and combat level is 91. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play runescape back in the earlu 2000's with my account reaching level 132 (rs3) with a total level of 2050ish. I have the ability to be very dedicated to RS!

I have now played OSRS since October 2018 and have achieved a fair amount, including a 25mil bank. I intend to play to max combat then achieve as many 99's as possible, so am usually up for all kinds of events. I am a beleiver in loot sharing equally, and enjoy money making alongside others. Companionship and a good gaming community is what makes RS the best line of MMO's to date.

Tell us about your clan history.

I cannot i remember for the life of me the old clan i used to be part of, it was some time ago. But since making this account on OSRS i have been in no formal clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 27 year old mental health nurse from the south of the UK. I play ALOT of games, including rocket league, PUBG and obviously OSRS. I live with my girlfriend who doesnt seem to mind my gaming addiction, and has even started playing diablo 3 with me (OSRS is the dream).

How did you hear about us?  Reddit forums!

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for a UK based gaming community. WG seems to have a decent community who have a shared interest in PVM. I would like to get involved with PVP but dont have alot of experience. Plus the name is pretty BOSS.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was a remain voter...but really, nothing bad.

• Retired Leader
33 minutes ago, DuesTelum said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was a remain voter

same 👌

Pleased you actually voted. Most people aged under 30 don't bother :(

As above, we have loads of UK members including myself but we aren't exclusively UK.

Anyway welcome :D 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

2 minutes ago, Mojo said:

same 👌

Pleased you actually voted. Most people aged under 30 don't bother :(

As above, we have loads of UK members including myself but we aren't exclusively UK.

Anyway welcome :D 

Yeah kinda what i meant, i have looked through some clans but most seemed to be us dominated! just wanted to find people who play at UK times :) thanks for responses!

• 2 weeks later...