[Declined] mnf

mnf

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

mnf

What is your current RS name? mnf

List any previous RS namesmac 10

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1187, combat level is 98 

atk 89, str 93, def 45, range 80 in progress lol, mage 92.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played for quite a few years, my previous account was hacked while I was away for work. Once I recovered the account it was ban and I have no idea how to appeal it. I started this account afterwards because I love the game even if I cannot use my main anymore.

Tell us about your clan history.

On my main I ran a clan called TM(The Movement) pre EOC on the new account I have not joined any clan yet

Tell us about your yourself.

23 In University and the army. I enjoy playing sports, videos games, and hanging out with friends.

How did you hear about us?  I've seen your clan out in the rev caves

What makes you want to join us? Interested in fun pk trips and a good community experience.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: There are times that I may be away for work that could cause me to miss a bit of time playing as well as university keeps me busy quite often. I do try to play frequently which I do but this might deter you.

• 2 weeks later...