[Accepted] Cacophobia

Cacophobia

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cacophobia

What is your current RS name? Cacophobia

List any previous RS namesTitanic_RNG
Alkahrid Oil

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1715 and my combat level is 117.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play a lot before EOC, but mainly pking. Then started to get into osrs when it came out with a friend that recently applied (You Received). We'd make double dbowers, twin voiders etc until we both decided to make mains. This would be my first main ever.

Tell us about your clan history.

Used to co-lead a small pking clan in osrs called Camel LTD in pre-eoc. In osrs only been in a small PVM clan called Sons of Sara.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Liam, I'm 24 and was born and raised in the UK but moved to Portugal when I was 12. I've been living and have lived in the sun ever since! I work in the Finance industry and will find it hard to be active in last days of the month as work load gets a lot bigger. I'm learning how to surf at the moment and just love the tranquility of nature. I dislike the life of the city and just prefer to be somewhere calmer where life is more relaxed.

How did you hear about us?  Through You Received (Friend I've played with on a day to day basis for over 8/9 years)

What makes you want to join us? I have been looking for an active clan, one that does a lot of pking (that's what I enjoy the most) and that also has PVM trips. I'm not a great pker, but really like the multi side of it and I know there is a huge opportunity to do that often with you guys!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing really.

Edited by Cacophobia
Forgot to put age.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif