[Accepted] Ab1tare

Ab1tare

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ab1tare

What is your current RS name? Ab1tare

List any previous RS namesDwell7

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level - 731 

cmb lvl - 86

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing runescape in around 2003 and quit when rs3 took over. Then started playing again in 2018 when mobile came out and been playing since. Currently in the process of turning my account into a tank.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back when I used to play originally I used to run a few of my own clans nothing major and then I decided I wanted to be apart of something bigger and worked my way up a few ranks in D.I back in the day of them being #1. Since playing again never joined a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

So my name’s Ash I’m 26 years old living in the uK and currently a kitchen manager. Other than working I tend to just play games go to the gym and that’s pretty much it.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS clan forum

What makes you want to join us? I wanted to join a clan after hitting 99 range but I also wanted a clan that doesn’t ask for 100’s of requirements and is active. I don’t like pvp that much and you offer a lot more than just that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My previous account dwell7 was perm banned for botting previously.

• Retired Leader
18 minutes ago, Ab1tare said:

Keep getting this error every time I try and join discord, any help please? Never used it before 

6E64C359-054B-419A-A430-7FC153F73317.png

try this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/vzfZ88x

If you copy/pasted this one it doesn't work: https://www.wildernessguardians.com/discord/

That one redirects to the first link.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png