[Declined] Rock Quagga

Rock Quagga

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rock Quagga

What is your current RS name? Rock Quagga

List any previous RS namesI can't remember any of my previous RS names, I have been name banned by Jagex for a year so they chose Rock Quagga, it has kinda grown on me now so i'll probably keep it.

What is your total level and combat level?

I am currently 1671 total level and 117 combat, I have been slacking quite a bit on my skills but I do plan to get them up.

Capture.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Oldschool RS on and off since release, this is the highest level I have ever achieved on Runescape - I plan on someday maxing.

My favorite RS content is PKing, bossing and everything that makes GP.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in any official clans tbh, it has mainly just been friends clan chats or small PK/Bossing groups.

Tell us about your yourself.

What's up, my name's Nathan and I reside in the UK, I am an IT trainer and my main hobbies are travelling, gaming and movies!

How did you hear about us?  Years ago, probably Youtube

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for a long term clan that I can make a commitment to, WG are a highly honorable clan in the RS community with a great reputation that I would like to be a part of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

16 hours ago, Rock Quagga said:

I can't remember any of my previous RS names, I have been name banned by Jagex for a year so they chose Rock Quagga, it has kinda grown on me now so i'll probably keep it.

Welcome tho i am wondering how offensive of names you chose for jagex to ban you from name changes

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 2 weeks later...