[Accepted] creepy death

creepy death

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

creepy death

What is your current RS name? creepy death

List any previous RS namesty 4 ur stuf (pure)
hemp range (tank ranger)
creepy death (main)
Brotastrophy (mains previous name)

What is your total level and combat level?

1899 total level
123 cmb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been playing runescape since the release of runescape 2 have over a year play time between both of the games stopped playing rs when the eoc came out played oldschool since first day it was released. Creepy death comes from my wow account, named my undead preist that and name just stuck. Pking is prob my favorite thing to do on the game some pve zulrah/vorkath. Range is my favorite skill just because how much dps it does and how much being maxed opens up the game.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been apart of a lot of clans during my runescape career. Was in mayhem makers back in like 2005. started my own clan back in like 2007-2008 named FSU (fuck shit up) was mainly irl friends and some of their long term friends for deep wildy pking. We ended up merging with another clan near the end of rs2 called FN (for narnia).
My osrs clan history was with divine pk for a bit then stopped playing my main and went to a pure clan (cant remember the name) then decided to make a tank ranger and joined a clan called turmoil. Played with turmoil for a while and they decided as a group to make mains and they re-opened SV (Sovereign) played with them for most of the time until recently i had got guested for inactivity (stopped playing runescape to no life rust) and at the time i was with sovereign i was also in a pve clan called primalpvm met a dude in there who was looking to start a pvp clan Known as WG Jake now clan name was LOK (legion of knights) played with them for a while before i took a break from runescape.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brian i'm 26 years old live in the us. I work as a hotel manager. hobbies are gaming and playing the guitar. I'm a fan of most music hate the current state of "rap" but other then that i listen to most anything. I have a girl I've been with for 10 years. No children yet. Have 5 dogs 6 cats and 2 ferrets. Spent 2 years in college got my bachelor degree in computer engineering been looking for a job in that field. I'm told I am an easy person to talk to and usually I am the chillest person in the room.

How did you hear about us?  WG Jake

What makes you want to join us? Wanting to get back into pvping. Took a break from runescape 6~months and got addicted to rust but its kinda losing its fun for me so back to runescape i go. My bud WG Jake has been telling me to join y'all for a while now just hadn't been super active on runescape until recently. Now that im back to runescape im ready to join a clan again and get back to pking. I always love meeting new people so that's always a plus =p

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back in my rs2 days I lured people with the ol' drop the coins behind the tree trick in wildy. I also used to sell gold back in the day to the other kids at our local library nothing huge 1m here and there was like 12 at the time. I have a botting strike on my main creepy death was early osrs for fletch and havn't botted since.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png