Press F to pay respects

Adult Cat

Spoiler

"I live an Evil Knievel kind of life, so if I'm on fire a little bit, I don't care, that's just part of the fun," Jensen explained during a quick phone call with Ultimate Classic Rock. "I knew I was on fire right away, and that wasn't a wig, that's my hair. It was really nice and foofy before the show, now I have a much better Alice Cooper cut."

Despite a previous stint in Kiss tribute band Strutter, and 15 years in Hairball, Jensen says nothing like this has happened to him before. "But we always prepare for it. That's why you didn't see me freak out. I have 100% faith in my guys that they'll get to me and put me out. So I just thought, 'I'll sing to everybody while I'm on fire.'"

Edited by Adult Cat

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 9:32 PM, Adult Cat said:

Hide contents

"I live an Evil Knievel kind of life, so if I'm on fire a little bit, I don't care, that's just part of the fun," Jensen explained during a quick phone call with Ultimate Classic Rock. "I knew I was on fire right away, and that wasn't a wig, that's my hair. It was really nice and foofy before the show, now I have a much better Alice Cooper cut."

Despite a previous stint in Kiss tribute band Strutter, and 15 years in Hairball, Jensen says nothing like this has happened to him before. "But we always prepare for it. That's why you didn't see me freak out. I have 100% faith in my guys that they'll get to me and put me out. So I just thought, 'I'll sing to everybody while I'm on fire.'"

actually sounds pretty sick. Whats the song/Band??? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...