[Declined] Dannybadass

Dannybadass

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dannybadass

What is your current RS name? Dannybadass

List any previous RS namessliverslick6

What is your total level and combat level?

my cb lvl is currently 1126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since 2008 this the second account that I have made. most of which I had has been transferred into this account I am currently using for Pvm purposes. Im a big pvm player I have well knowledge of the game and monster weakness. I am a big fan of slayer and will be aiming for 99 soon. this is a new account as far as time goes due to my restart so it is lacking in certain things like quest etc but will be growing quickly everyday

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be a solo player and just played with mainly friends I wasn't a big clan guy until recently and I've been searching for one I could call home

Tell us about your yourself.

I am currently a E-5 in the united states army. I serve my country and im very proud of it. im a nice chill relax guy very easy to get along with and can even go toe to toe with jokes. im from usa currently stationed in fort riley ks 1-16th infantry 1st brigade. I enjoy any kind of music that doesn't make my ears bleed lol. I can actually make music myself so if anyone is into that I can relate. I am currently 22 years old I joined the military at age 18 and ever since been striving for a bachelors degree but currently only hold a hs diploma. I'm a good friend and I'm very giving to my teammates as long as I'm not taken for granted.

How did you hear about us?  i serve in the military with a member from your clan

What makes you want to join us? good friend of mine is here in this clan. I've always wanted to be apart of a big clan that was active and made runescape even more entertaining for me then it already is.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I get a little hot headed when people bash the military other then that you wont see any problems out of me.

• 2 weeks later...