[Accepted] Mayu-nyan

Mayu-nyan

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mayu-nyan

What is your current RS name? Mayu-nyan

List any previous RS namesPreviously in '06: Kato777

Alt: Rave955, Xiulily

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1311
Combat Level: 110

d5730235aed95fb49478c4255b319b5c.png
https://gyazo.com/d5730235aed95fb49478c4255b319b5c

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I actually only started playing runescape again about 3 months ago. When I last checked my account, it was 84 days old. I joined when I saw Old School Runescape was a mobile app, and learned about OSRS for the first time. I know I know, it must seem like I've been living under a rock for the last few years orhoweverlongit'sbeen, but I assure you that once I had heard that the good old runescape I played when I was 11 years old was back, I joined up to stick some faces in the wilderness dirt. >:) I've been working on making my account pk ready over the last month or so, getting my strength up in the nmz, obtaining barrows gloves, mage to 94 (next comes range to the same), and that's what I gives me my dopamine hit: moar powuh~!

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in Zero Tolerance up until now. I formally resigned with the stated intent of rejoining WG. I used to be one of His Lordship's minion's back in the day in '06 when I used to play, and now that I'm back playing OSRS, I'd very much like to relive the good ole days 😄

Tell us about your yourself.

Welp, shoot. Not too good at bios, but lemme give this one a try. I'm Matt, I'm 23, and I live in the United States. I'm a carpenter and please stop making me wanna just fill in stuff that your suggestions say this is weird. Okay, trying again. Shit, okay, so, I used to play quite a lot of Call of Duty back in the Black Ops II/ Ghosts era, joined up with WiLD Gaming played a bit for their eSports team, I particularly enjoyed Search and Destroy. I'm pretty competitive, so I'm always trying to improve myself to gain a skill edge over my opponent.

How did you hear about us?  Former member

What makes you want to join us? Well, I simply enjoyed being a part of WG when I was here before. I liked what the clan stood for, how things were run, and most of all, I want to murder people. Will you let me murder peoples wit' ju? 😜

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Aaaaaah, damn. That part of the job app where they make you list your greatest weakness. Fine fine, I'll come clean. One time, I didn't split with my TBer. He was talking shit about my fiancee. I woulda given him the ahrim's staff as a split, but...well I told him where he could shove it instead :/ ButIpromiseI'lltotallysplitwiththeTBerfromnowonpleaseforgivemeokaythanks<3<3<3

Edited by Mayu-nyan

c2dc557720ee83f242f41c7d21efa1b2.png

5 minutes ago, Mayu-nyan said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Aaaaaah, damn. That part of the job app where they make you list your greatest weakness. Fine fine, I'll come clean. One time, I didn't split with my TBer. He was talking shit about my fiancee. I woulda given him the ahrim's staff as a split, but...well I told him where he could shove it instead :/ ButIpromiseI'lltotallysplitwiththeTBerfromnowonpleaseforgivemeokaythanks<3<3<3

l o l welcome man

Capture.PNG.e00f69037073f7cf96f26c238793a500.PNG 

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png.364f0d78674ad1bbea4a5fa345a28e27.png RITUALIS.png 

18 hours ago, Mojo said:

how is telling us your favourite football music genre etc weird?

You're right, you're right.  I can do this!  😂

On 2/13/2019 at 2:57 AM, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

13 hours ago, Thottpilgrim said:

Good app, man. Glad to have you here. Best of luck. 

18 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Welcome Matt! Very impressive app :)

23 hours ago, WG Alkal1n3 said:

Welcome and gl with the app :)

Also tyvm 

Edited by Mayu-nyan

c2dc557720ee83f242f41c7d21efa1b2.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif