[Declined] lokopoko17

lokopoko17

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lokopoko17

What is your current RS name? lokopoko17

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

738 total and 64 combat at the moment but keeps getting better.And other levels are down below at the image.

total.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played runescape when I was 13 and remembered it last year, so started back again.I realised i knew nothing now I'm trying to build my account.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in one.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a college student (Industrial Engineering) who is living in Turkey atm. 22 years old and my name is Alp.Like to play guitar -been playing for 5 years-.

How did you hear about us?  Googled osrs clan and found you :)

What makes you want to join us? Clan seems like where I can find help about the information I need.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used a clicker once.But actually not was a clicker.My mouse has triple click button and if I keep pushing it keeps clicking so I put the battery of my laptop on my mouse and it worked like a clicker :)

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome :) 

3 hours ago, Lait Choco said:

Nice pure, we could PK together ;) Welcome!

5 hours ago, WG Megasweet said:

Welcome dude

5 hours ago, DeTingGoSKRA said:

I think you will need a higher effort application. GL

5 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

Oh thank you all everyone,

I didn't expect this warm welcome :)

20 hours ago, lokopoko17 said:

I used a clicker once.But actually not was a clicker.My mouse has triple click button and if I keep pushing it keeps clicking so I put the battery of my laptop on my mouse and it worked like a clicker :)

Who woulda guessed.  Jagex's thorough, complex anti-cheat defeated by a battery on a mouse 😂

c2dc557720ee83f242f41c7d21efa1b2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png