[Accepted] iAlexRune

behindmym4sk

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

iAlexRune

What is your current RS name? iAlexRune

List any previous RS namesI think i have an rs3 account called wesxa,ialexrune but thats pretty much it i don't really change names.

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level is 1757(this might change since im doing alot of fletching atm) and my current combat level is 104

stats.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started about 9 years ago and came back a few years later, at the time i came back i made a new account and i named it iAlexrune, this account ended being transferred to rs3 and then i quitted for a year or so and started playing again on the osrs server. (i don't remember the details from the last clan)

Tell us about your clan history.

Well i used to be in this clan a year ago and loved it. Before that i tried to join a dutch clan but that didn't really work out and just left it stranded. im currently in a clan community since i like talking to people the cc is called beer public.

Tell us about your yourself.

hey, im Alex and im 23 years old i live in holland (deventer to study). i currently study archeology and i like it alot, but after having to be hospitalized after getting meds for my eye surgery that messed up my kidneys. i had to say goodbye to runescape and sadly also my college. But enough with the sad talk, i love to cook drink and play video games. i used to play football and field hockey and i worked as a pancake baker for about 2 years. And im ready to get back into runescape.

How did you hear about us?  i saw that in my recent apply i saw you guys on the osrs forums

What makes you want to join us? i used to be part of the clan and that were pretty much the most fun times i've had in osrs so far. In the hospital i felt like i wouldn't really be a good addition to the clan since i didn't play too often, and i waited and waited to being able to reapply again. Since im currently in good health and i still love to play old school runescape im hoping that you guys would let me rejoin :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i know i haven't really been active over the summer and i should have let you guys know what was going on outside of old school runescape and why i wasn't playing anymore.

also i used some of my previous application nothing really changed so i hope this won't really be an issue.

Edited by behindmym4sk

Currently im making a little pure pker since i wanna learn how to pk :) so im currently fletching 36k yew longbows and high alch em on that account (to get magic to 85) after that i wanna get all my stats to 99 on my main and try out some bosses.

i've never really been into NMZ but gl to you my man hopefully you get that level soon :)

forgot to mention i am currently learning how to do raids for when im combat 115 :)

Edited by behindmym4sk

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif