[Declined] Twardy93

twardy93

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Twardy93

What is your current RS name? Twardy93

List any previous RS namesSalvador229

What is your total level and combat level?

423 combat 50 just started osrs a few weeks ago. Have a main on rs3 but don't log on there much anymore just stick with osrs

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing 15 years ago. Started osrs over again a few weeks ago. I usually do skilling

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Names Justin. 26 years of age, from Alberta Canada, I am a material coordinator for my job,

How did you hear about us?  On rs forums

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a good environment of players and making new friends

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

good luck, welcome back to OSRS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png