Full send

Shoresy

When I first made this account, I wanted to make range a top priority. It was the first skill I got past 70. Fast forward to Saturday. I decided impulsively that I wanted 99 range, but not have to sit in the NMZ for 3 months with a msb. I went on a grind and got full void in Saturday. Yesterday, I sold alot of gear including my SGS... Bought pegs and a lot of red chins. 

Yesterday afternoon I was still 84 range, today I'm sitting at 89 after starting to chin late yesterday. The depressing part is that I'm still only around 1/3 of the way to 99. 

I'm seeing right around 420k per hour with red chins. I know there is more potential, but I'd rather learn slowly and keep the monkeys stacked so I can hit 9 at a time rather than wasting chins. This is the plan when I'm on my laptop.

During the day at work, I'm going to blowpipe nmz as I'm seeing around 100k/hr and I can safely afk it. I'll probably be able to pull 6-700k a day during work (Btw, no Wi-Fi, I have unlimited data lol). Hoping to grind it out and get my first cape! Wish me luck!

Screenshot_2019-02-18-21-01-12~2.png

Screenshot_2019-02-18-21-01-01~2.png

Well boys i did it. Completed my goal this afternoon. Probably could have done it sooner but I couldn't play as much as i wanted to this week. 

At the end of the day, i was seeing right around 600k/hr with red chins and 850k/hr with blacks. I used reds from 84-97.5 and finished off with blacks. I would say that it was expensive and maybe not worth it in the long run because i could have done it through slayer but it was a goal that i set.

did it.jpg

• 2 weeks later...