[Declined] D N I Z

D N I Z

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

D N I Z

What is your current RS name? D N I Z

List any previous RS namesZurglikeass
BigJuicyBaps

What is your total level and combat level?

1247 - lvl 88

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

used to play back in the day, had a main at 118 cb then started my zerker when osrs was first brought out, then didnt play for couple years, but since the mobile update i havent stopped.

Tell us about your clan history.

Hardly any, used to join in with friends when they had big clan events and needed the numbers.

Tell us about your yourself.

dan, male, 23 english, tree surgeon/climber, amateur surfer amd sports enthusiast, love being outdoors and am an avid gamer, love shooters.

Always manage to find time for osrs despite having 2 kids. 

How did you hear about us?  a friend

What makes you want to join us? My love for the game is making a come back. Been playing non stop so itd be a shame for my commitment and hard work to waste away. Always loved the clan pvp side of osrs but never dived in. I chose WG because my few friends on osrs said youve got a good rep and id like to be a part of the team. Im not to shabby at the game and im a laugh an down straight hard working an loyal.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Im too beautiful, got a better ass than most girls and i smoke bucket loads of green.

Edited by D N I Z
I done fucked up

Yes make sure to add more beef to your app, take a look at some of the Accepted apps in this forum for an idea.

Btw I think we already have a tree surgeon in our ranks.  Can't remember who it is but I remember reading their bio not too long ago too.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png