[Declined] Cutecuthberd

kinder0111

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cutecuthberd

What is your current RS name? Cutecuthberd

List any previous RS namesMath439k

Apparently I don't recall any other than that, on my account, but I may be wrong

What is your total level and combat level?

-My total level is currently 1834

-My combat level is currently 124.85

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have always been very active on Runescape. I used to play it plenty of hours every day. At the time of the old 2007 runescape, I myself was 7 years old. The memories and experiences I gathered through those years along with my brother, was absolutely beautiful, and I am so grateful for it. My current OSRS account has about 3k hours as far as I am concerned, and I am not stopping. I use must of my time in Runescape doing PVM. I have always been a great fan of pvm'ing, but I have primarily lacked PVM partners that were commited, and whom could carry their own load.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in several clans. I was once in the clan chat of "Metal Shad0w" (The rank 1# in ranged). I did a lot of bossing with them, and I was a decent rank, but I took a break, and once I got back to playing, the clan chat was dissolved. As for recently I have been a part of Abyssalchat CC. I am still a member, but I don't really feel too connected with the CC, and I am looking for some different experiences. I believe it was stated in the rules that one shouldn't be a member of several Clan chats but this. If that is the case, I will be leaving Abyssalchat, or only taking part in it once in awhile.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am an 18 year old man. I play OSRS regularly, but I do also spent a lot of my free time singing, playing drums, winter bathing, and training for a marathon. I take great pride in Metal. My favorite band is Wintersun, and I feel like they describe me quite accurately. I take great honor in several traits such as Intergrity, Authenticity, Perseverance, kindness and honor.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking around for clan chats who did chambers of Xeric. I consider myself a decent PVM'er, but I find it hard to find a COX team which is willing to accept a newer raider. (What a paradox)

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for new experiences, primarily Raids and some other pvm'ing activities. The other cc's that I have been a part of, haven't had the same interest as I have. I am looking forward to CC activities and meeting the other members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Alright, let's see what I can bring to the table ^

- I might be shy for using Discord, but I don't consider that too much of a problem, because I am ready to face my fears.

- I once installed a botting client once I was 8 years old. I don't blame myself, because I did really want to see my account progressing, and I wasn't willing to do the insane job back then. At the same year I am sure I bought a whip through real life trading. Again this I don't blame myself for. I have through the years acquired a bigger and bigger hatred towards botting, double EXP, RWT. As I have progressed as a person, and with age, I have come to realize the malicious "intends" that these services provide.

I do also have a rather strict moral code/compass with myself. With that being reality, I cannot take pride in something I haven't acquired myself, or done. Therefore, botting or RWT would bring me disgrace, and I am not willing do dishonor myself in that manner. Cheers

-Mathias Kinder

Excellent app!  I'm sure you will fit in well with us at WG.

FYI- I believe (could be wrong?) that you can be in more than 1 CC however not multiple pvp clans.  But there's no hurting you hanging out in another CC provided you remain active in WG.  And seeing as you seem to be joining WG primarily to pvm, it shouldn't be a problem.

• Retired Leader
5 hours ago, WG Twiz said:

FYI- I believe (could be wrong?) that you can be in more than 1 CC however not multiple pvp clans.  But there's no hurting you hanging out in another CC provided you remain active in WG.  And seeing as you seem to be joining WG primarily to pvm, it shouldn't be a problem.

This is indeed correct.

As others have said, nicely written app, welcome :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png