[Accepted] Born For PvP

Born For PvP

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Born For PvP

What is your current RS name? Born For PvP

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

119.5 1813 total level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around 2005 and started osrs around 2017. My favorite skill is probably slayer, just keeps the money coming in. I also really enjoy construction as a support skill. It is very convenient. Got Pretty close to maxing on RS3 but it just wasn't the same game I loved so I switched back to OSRS and brought a couple friends back with me. I'm a big solo player for bossing, been trying to get all my drops for myself and not buy them. Going pretty good so far also! But with ToB and Chambers I need more team mates. 

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a couple clans, I forget there names its been so long now, most just die off. Been in massive clans in other games like guild wars (SCAR). Did a lot of speed running with them and multiple other clans in guild wars. With runescape though its been mostly just chatting with others, hoping to have actual group play this time around though. 

Tell us about your yourself.

I like computers and 3d printers as I design and manufacture cosplay and just all sorts of nick knacks. I also 3d print party hats that I sell. Working on my IT certifications and improving my design skills. Enjoy gaming with my wife and son a lot also. He loves rocket league, and destiny. 

How did you hear about us?  Rev cave google

What makes you want to join us? Bossing and play with others, I enjoy pking also. Just wish to have more group activities. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm genuine and caring and donate a lot to others so, oh I get annoyed of childish behavior easily but thats just the internet these days.

Edited by Born For PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png