[Declined] Tsukuyomi420

Tsukuyomi420

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tsukuyomi420

What is your current RS name? Tsukuyomi420

List any previous RS namesVALIANT498

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 420

Combat level: 55 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played for about 3 years back in 2008 to 2011. My name is derivative from an anime i watch. Im getting back into osrs because it just came to mobile and i dont have a computer anymore. Im looking for a good clan that can help me get a grasp on this game again. Especially after the really long break i have taken. Not only that but i want a clan that is full of honest and good players that i can rely on and that can rely on me.

Tell us about your clan history.

I use to be in a pvp clan but its been so long since ive played with them that i cant remember the name of it.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is DaKota. Im male, from the us, and im 22. Im moving to another location soon to work in freight. I listen to metal and play games in my freetime. I play guitar and workout as well.

How did you hear about us?  I remember hearing about your clan awhile back and was looking for a clan in the forum and saw the post there.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be a part of a good community ofplayers from many backgrounds to get a little insight into the game. Its been so long that i dont know many good skilling methods, money making methods, or have anyone to play with anymore. And i feel that this clan may be a good way to help in all those regards and more.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png