[Accepted] Liam UK

Pugnatrix

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Liam UK

What is your current RS name? Liam UK

List any previous RS namesMTA Liam
VK Liam

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1969
CB: 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started in actual 2007, quit when it got garbage, restarted when 07scape came out, I play on and off when I feel like it.

Fav activities are solo bosses

Tell us about your clan history.

Used to be a part of Veqkin07 before it turned awful and I quit.

Tell us about your yourself.

Male, 23, England, Uni student, Former boxer (still train tho), Rap

Dislikes arrogant people

How did you hear about us?  Found on a reddit post

What makes you want to join us? After I found out about wg on a reddit post I joined the cc for about a week and it seems pretty chill so I wanna join

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never botted even though I thought about it. I autoclick alched back in 07, never scammed even though I tried anti-scamming and lost prims. I bought GP after I got hacked so I could enjoy the game again, and other than that I'm clean

welcome bro

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png