[Declined] ppettigrew

ppettigrew

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ppettigrew

What is your current RS name? ppettigrew

List any previous RS nameskissendra
kisendra
bmp09

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1404

Combat: 104

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 1.28.54 PM.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Semi-casual player. Started playing again when mobile came out. Realized that I really like this game and so I committed to learning it.

Tell us about your clan history.

None seriously. Just in other clans for chatting.

Tell us about your yourself.

Brandon, 25, male, USA, Bachelors, Digital Marketing Manager, Healthy eater, budding entrepreneur, likes a good book, dislikes people skipping out on commitments.

How did you hear about us?  WG Redworks

What makes you want to join us? I like how organized you are and I want to be part of a bigger organization inside of OSRS.

I have already learned so much from the other members and I want to take part in the events.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I ask A LOT of questions. Internet research can only get me so far, and I really like to get input from other players. So if that gets annoying then sorry. I just want to be the best.

2 hours ago, scimmy397 said:

Welcome and good luck, are you interested n Pking? 

Yes I am interested in Pking! I was originally inspired by seeing a video of Torvesta making 29m per hour and I like how there is actually a learning curve to PKing. It isn't a mindless time sink like the rest of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png