[Accepted] R0fl dead

R0fl Dead

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

R0fl dead

What is your current RS name? R0fl dead

List any previous RS namesI_duende_i
Sabre moto
DP R0fl
FOE R0fl

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 126

Total level: 1875

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape back in 2003-4, I used to play at a internet café with some old sabre clan members, Lord mano 1, Warner, ganja and willndmoe. I was more into zerk accounts and pure accounts at this time, my first pure was I_duende_i 60 atk hybrid pure. I rolled with mayhem makers as my first pure clan. I always loved to pking at edge and multi with MM, I left MM due to bsing within the clan and setup a pure clan called destructive pures. when we closed DP I joined FOE for a short while before they took the wilderness out of rs. I really enjoy 1/45 def pking making a maxed turmoil zerker when the new prayers/wildy came out. ( was a lot of fun then) my favourite skill right now is slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

First clan I joined was MM. (mayhem makers)
Second clan I joined as casual was the sabres.
Third clan I joined was DP (destructive pures)
Fourth clan I joined was FOE.
I currently hang out in a PVM clan called hail cabbage. (casual)

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Tom, im male. I am 26 years old soon to be 27 in april (old as) I live in England born and bread in a little town called middlewich. my education consists of high school & college, I studied electrical installation and plumbing. my current job is a warehouse service team manager for a Tesco warehouse (yeah nothing to do with my education ahaha) ive been a manager for 1 year now. I enjoy all kinds of music from d&b to rap and also a little metal. (not to heavy on the metal though) I love gaming a lot, I own a PS4 and cant get enough of the latest battle royale games out at the moment. I really like anything that has an engine and a lot of power. I really dislike ignorance I believe everyone should be given a voice, even if they're right or wrong. my talents are fixing anything that is broken, cars bikes ect. I would like to think I am pretty competitive when it comes to racing bangers.

How did you hear about us?  Ghost sabre

What makes you want to join us? I have always had a love for pking and I feel I don't have the right friend base for this at the moment I spend far to much time PVMing and would really like to have that passion for pking again. I also feel this clan would be perfect for me on a social level and on a pking level.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing to hide and play old school runescape casually. I have no black marks on my account. I have bought a few bonds but that is it.

Nice to see you apply mate! Reading your app really brought me down memory lane honestly. Fuck! Lol good luck with your app. Let's get you along on Pk trips soon!!

100% support this man he is an absolute legend!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif