[Accepted] Dragon 67

Dragon 67

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dragon 67

What is your current RS name? Dragon 67

List any previous RS namesI have a RS3 account named the same as my current, which is Dragon 67. it was from 2007 before the combat update and that's when i stopped playing. Dragon 67 is my current name and is my main and only account.

What is your total level and combat level?

Hello 

I am Sam. I have been playing Runescape since when it originally came out. I am combat level 91 and my total level is 1028. I have been playing on this account for about a month and a half total. I enjoy it alot my first 99's i would like will probably melee stats and then other than cb stats I want it to be 99 slayer. I enjoy slayer alot. I have been in the CC since i started playing. BakOnceAgain introduced me too you guys. You all so far have been very helpful whenever i have questions and everything else. I enjoy a good environment and it seems like this is very respectable group of people. I would very much like to become an official member of this Clan. I would to participate in the events and activities that will be taking place. I hope to be an official member here soon.

Thank you very much for you guys consideration for my spot in the Clan, it would be an honor.

Thank you

Sam( Dragon 67)

:)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play whenever it first came out. I played up until they did the combat update that ruined the game for me. I didn't ever really think of my name having a meaning 67 is a number I use a lot for usernames and such various different things. My skills in RS is all melee i enjoy them a lot, but my favorite non combat is Slayer, which goes back to combat skills lol. Other than that I am not a huge fan of skilling for no reason, i skill when I have to quest.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Sam, I am 21 years old. I live in the United States of America in the midwest, where the weather is completely bipolar from day to day. I graduated high school in 2016 with academic honors and then I attended college for a year for Criminal Justice studies. I want to one day here soon finish school as well as hopefully become a homicide detective. I enjoy most sports not a fan of baseball, huge Steelers fan. I play basketball a lot with my buddies and chill. I currently at a Toyota manafacturing plant. I was in a few musicals in high school was the lead in Beauty in the Beast. I am overall a good, funny person who just likes to chill and have good conversations and have a good time.

How did you hear about us?  BakOnceAgain

What makes you want to join us? I have been in the CC for about a month now and everyone is really cool, nice, and accepting. I have asked multiple questions regarding items and such and they have answered and have helped out a lot. I want to become an official member and have fun and attend as many events as possible.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png