[Declined] Qesus

qesus

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Qesus

What is your current RS name? Qesus

List any previous RS namesQesusG

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1500 and combat is 114.65

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hi, i've been playing OSRS since 2007 up to 2011 until EOC came in and runescape was ruined. I recently came back in 2017 and have been playing for about 800 hours since. My real life name starts with a Q and since it sounds like jesus, i was called qesus as a joke and it stuck. my favourite skill would be ranging or melee and I hate skilling such as mining or agility.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only been on one clan called K exy, but it was an american clan and I live in UK so whenever i was online others would be asleep, vice versa. I randomly found Wg_cc about 6 weeks ago and joined, went on a few trips to bandos and dk with some members and decided to stay.

Tell us about your yourself.

Qize Guan aged 19 in UK, currently in University studying. Hobbies are ice skating and CSGO and OSRS. I have no talents. Likes to chill, dislike idiots

How did you hear about us?  google on the clan forums

What makes you want to join us? I have been in the clan for a while and most members seem nice. The bossing trips i have been on are nice and everyone seemed to enjoy my company. I think this clan has great potential and I would like to be here to see that.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't spy or scam or RWT. I botted like 4 years ago and was banned but I am now level 114 and I have been clean

welcome sir

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "