[Accepted] liccma

liccma

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

liccma

What is your current RS name? liccma

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1378

Combat Level: 91

Magic level: 84

Ranged level: 91

Atk: 70

Str: 73

Def: 70

HP: 84
Pray: 53

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Runescape since 2004 when I was really young. I got pretty high-level pre-eoc then quit after eoc, and got back on after OSRS was made. I'm in college now and play as much as I can. My name means lick my balls hahaha, and my favorite activities in the game are bossing, slayer, and of course pking.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jake, I'm a 19 y/o male in the US east, currently a sophomore in college studying economics and math. I play lacrosse for my college. I love music festivals, sports, hanging out, pc gaming, and just about anything that is chill!

How did you hear about us?  Reddit!

What makes you want to join us? I've been wanting to get into group PK'ing in the wilderness but none of my friends are close to my level so it makes it hard to go to Rev Caves for example solo and get ran on by other teams!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

me to a friend: hey man, i have this disease... its called liccma
friend: whats liccma?

me: liccma balls lmao got eeemmm

jokes aside, welcome :D

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png