[Accepted] Zen Minex

Stu

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zen Minex

What is your current RS name? Zen Minex

List any previous RS namesMosher_Minex
Petite_Thug
Sacred Seed

What is your total level and combat level?

1064 total, 110 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My original main (mosher_minex) was my first runescape account, I crafted him with due care and lots of ambition. I think he ended up at 124 combat but I don't remember the total level. My current accounts are Zen Minex and my Ironman Zen Buddhist, these are just accounts I've made to return to the land that defined my teenage years. I was always a honour nerd.

Tell us about your clan history.

The first clan I remember joining was Harathoi, I remember warring DOA (who WG members should be familiar with) and we lost. Then I discovered WG and 'that video' and thought yes I need to level and join them, I forget the requirements at the time but I didn't have them at the time so trained on. Then after some good times in WG we P2P warred Sacred Templars, and, call me unloyal, I decided (after some research) that Sacred Templars were my next step. So I no lifed as much as possible to meet ST's 105cb requirement, at which point it was raised to 110cb, I think at this time I was a future applicant and I was egged on to keep training, to which I did, to 110cb at bandits. I joined and I had a really crazy time while they were open having some intense rivalries and fights that lasted 12+ hours, namely with DI but other clans too. Then ST closed and EH was born, similar story to ST we had rivalries with most of the top clans of the time and I ended up leaving the game after a year or so.

I joined WG a second time about 5 or 6 years ago briefly but I wasn't that interested in playing so ended up rage quitting apparently.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Stu, I'm 29 and from England. I am a carpenter by day and a freak by night. I entered the world of online gaming at about aged 13 and left at about aged 17 to turn into a disgusting party animal. Then in my mid 20's I calmed down and slowly but surely re-entered the world of online gaming. Its my preferred method of stress relief after mad parties.

I can play guitar (not very well mind) and I can juggle. I am very interested in Buddhism and eastern philosophies. Apart from those tbh my life is a bit of a bore, I don't have the energy.

Something to note I'm starting to be a mentor at a psychiatric hospital soon after completing the training. I have been to hell and back with mental health and I hope I can show others its totally possible to make a full recovery and live a happy life.

Music wise I'm a DnB head, although I listen to music focusing on guitar, hip hop, chill step, dubstep and more. Basically if a song sounds nice to my brain then I can dig it, no matter what the genre.

How did you hear about us?  my 13 year old self.

What makes you want to join us? After years of being in and out of games (namely RS and WoW) I came to realise the main reason I played was for the community. I have a good set of friends who play scape but I want moar. So here I am.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm a bit of a troll and I may be stuck for time for events once I start my role at the hospital (I'll be working 6 days a week).

Edited by Stu

bfmsig.jpg

green1yi.png

cheapest.png

di on moshj.jpg

welcome back man! stick to the app process and good luck training/questing! i suggest getting 85+ range + mage when you have a chance and you will be quite effective on pk trips :)

Edited by Sabre Wraith

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png