[Accepted] IreWar23

IreWar23

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

IreWar23

What is your current RS name? IreWar23

List any previous RS namesCannot remember my previous one

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 748

Combat level: 58

Mostly f2p, recent got a bond and probably get full membership soon. 

Have all f2p levels above 40 except prayer and runecrafting. 

Most f2p skill levels are above 50 except smithing and crafting. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Used to play Runescape around 2006-2007 but have up due to time constraints. When I found out OSRS came to mobile, I joined and went right back to the grind.

I enjoy skilling and looking torwards PvM in the future!

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Conor, I'm 24 and I come from Ireland.
Currently in full time work 9-5 as a scientific analyst in a scientific organisation.

I'm a pretty open guy, bit of a nerd in general, enjoy all kinds of gaming from cards to boards to computer and console. Mixed bag when it comes to hobbies, gym, gaming and the like.

I'm an open guy, just ask away and rarely take offense. Always up a laugh and banter.

How did you hear about us?  On reddit browsing forums on skilling

What makes you want to join us? Did my research and wanted to find an established clan with who I could chill with and chat to in game while doing events.

Saw that ye were recruiting and checked out your rules which suit me perfect. I like an honour based clan that are chill.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

image.png.fedfea94404a623ed3da38e6bfa04b37.png

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Welcome

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png