Weightlifters of WG

Bluhawkx74

I mostly do full body workout since i can't go to the gym everyday.

Got 1 PR which i'm most proud of is a 140 Kg deadlift (I'm 75 kg myself)

(Got it on vid but the lift was a bit dirty since it was my first time doing it aswell. but I want to get another one shot with better form)

And most of the time i just listen to Sabaton, Three days grace, Good Charlotte and lastly Witt Lowry for the feel rap.

866359a8657cb57ccca3bdd27d061cd8.png.77ca8598585edc6adb37dd769ec0f54d.pngunknown.png.2958b22ec538ed8a2d78e265bf6fa2eb.png

Hey! i power lifted for the RAF last year but moved onto crossfit now, i love the 'murph' workout or simple leg session heavy 10 sets of 5. :)

82kg fluctuating as i like to eat ;) 105 Bench, 120 Squat, 150 Dead for 1 rep. Don't enjoy 1 rep though too much injury and bad form to get that final rep up haha. 

If anyone wants some cheeky workouts or have some cheeky workouts for me hmu, always love trying out new stuff!

Huuuuuuge rap fan and my PR is ALWAYS hit listening to Jumpman by drake :) 

birdywinter18.png.b590a7dabe480f7473ccc1b6268bc9f1.png.2843ab8be1d5c1cb9abba71cd91abe4d.png

Lift almost every day I am off. I work shift work so cannot eat properly, and do not do anabolics so haven't seen proper gains in a long while. Vary my routine every 8ish months. Leg day is my favorite. I have some old nagging injuries, most notably a rt patella operation from lacrosse and a nagging right rotator cuff. As such I just focus on staying healthy and adhere to basic bodybuilding routines.  

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

Heya there I mainly do bodyweight exercises try and get at least 5 days a week. Usually, mix it up a lot but.

Always pull ups and push ups different handholds depending on soreness level.  Rows and dips as much weight as necessary usually 20 pounds with dips do 3 sets of 10 with everything. Forget how much for rows but a good amount.

Add in some core workouts, sit up and ext. don't know there names really.

Then end it with legs or cardio usually 2 days heavy lifting usually deadlifts or squats barbell or bar. Then on the other days light weight lifting and or sprints. I always have one long distance run day usually a 10k or 6.2miles as fast as you'd like no rush tho. My favourite is having a long run usually with a nice gradual hill makes it nice near the end when your dying. Pr for the run is 45min on my favourite hill run by the military base :)

Accidentally broke my dead lifting PR with 199pounds upon coming to Ireland. Cause I didn't convert the kg to pound 95kg

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FORM!! Having proper form especially with deadlifting and squats is very important. Can save you from injury

I like to listen to hard rap or metal. Got some Marilyn Manson(Say10) on there haha, ahh some grime too and rage. Will have to look into palisades! Would love more recommendations anything that goes hard!

Edited by Aedster12
i am dyslexic as heck

• 4 weeks later...

Been an avid gymgoer for about 7 years now, and I aim to go to the gym at least 6 days a week, and will usually do basketball or go for a run on the 7th day to stay active.  Chest has always been my slowest grower, but it is my favorite swell of the week for sure lol.  I love leg day and arm day, as those are my fastest gains.  I USED TO BE diligent in sticking to a very strict diet, and am attempting to convince my girlfriend to stop bringing junk food into the house, so I can get my diet back on track.  Currently benching 225lbs, squatting 405lbs, and deadlifting 225lbs-275lbs (lower back disability from deployment).  I spent a few years as a personal trainer as a side hustle, and actually created some fucking monsters out of it. 

I listen to gangster rap and hard rock when I lift.  Anything about killing and drug dealing seems to really get my blood flowing lol. 

If anyone ever wants to know how to build a diet plan, and how macro nutrients work, I am more than happy to share some info.  I have done quite a bit of research into how different foods break down in your body, and know how to avoid foods that add fat.

I have been going to the gym for about 8 years now, when I first started going to the gym I loved to do leg exercises because they were my strongest muscles and I loved to see the insane amount of weight i can move. I am an avid weightlifter, at my lightest 3 years ago I was played football, did track, wrestled, and was in a weightlifting class at my high school. 3 years ago when I was a light 177lbs I benched 235lbs, Squatted 435lbs, and Deadlifted 405. my most recent PR's would be at my current weight (215lbs) I Benched 265lbs, Squatted 535lbs, and Deadlifted 485lbs, and finally surpassed a goal I've had for the past 3 years of leg pressing more than 1000lbs by Leg pressed 1035lbs. I am a big guy, don't look the most fit, no 6 pack or anything but I am stronger than most for my current weight. I wish I would just eat better to cut some some of my extra fat to make my PR's look even better.

I don't really listen to rap, I don't like it that much. I like a lot of quirky songs, and yes laugh all you want but I love nightcore and EDM.

Edited by Skittles
changed a lot and added music i like

I do the P.H.U.L workout since it focuses on compound movements to develop both strength and size, which are equally important to me.  It's a great program that I'd recommend to newbies (modify sets/reps accordingly) and advanced weight lifters alike.  The only accessory I consistently add are jump ropes for cardio.

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png