[Accepted] ImWithTrump

ImWithTrump

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ImWithTrump

What is your current RS name? ImWithTrump

List any previous RS namesLog_Out_Quik

What is your total level and combat level?

1673 Total level and I'm planning on getting 1750 by end of march.

97.89 combat level but I'm planning on getting 70 def (45 right now) very soon so I'll be at 105-107cb within a week or two. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played this game when I was very young and stuck with it until they took out wildy and nerfed Bounty Hunter to the point it was no longer profitable to pk. So this game has a nostalgic feel to it for me.

This account is my only account and I've had it for about 3 years now. I've taken like two long breaks from the came since creating this account and that was mostly because I was bored of playing alone.

I've always been a PKer. It's my favorite activity on the game without a doubt. I've had pure accounts, I've had maxed accounts, and this account I'm playing on is currently a Zerker but I plan on making it into a main by getting 70 defense. I like to pk at revs at it's the most profitable and busy spot in the wilderness.

My favorite skill is farming, mostly because you cannot buy it and just power level. It takes time and daily playing to level. I'm always impressed when I see a high farming level.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in any clans for OSRS except one, called "Empathy PVE" which did a lot of bossing and some rev pking but we never faced other clans or did clanwars. It was mostly picking on people who were PVMing.

I actually got "kicked out" from there a few days ago because I "wasn't listening" as one leader put it. I was on the trip for less than 10 minutes and somehow annoyed this one clan 'founder' who I'd never interacted or seen before during my 2 month stay with them, and he flipped out said "STFU - I run this shit, You're done!" because I suggested we should world hop (to avoid a clan, was a small team) after sitting idle in a DD for 1 minute straight. I got kicked from the discord, TB'ed and stacked out by guys who'd never had a problem with me all because of this one 'leader'.

My guess? He was drunk and didn't like my name. (He had said earlier in the trip he was drinking). And most of the other clan founders don't PvP so they didn't want to go argue with him to stick up for me (as I never bossed with them). This guy that kicked me has a history of snapping on people for very little things like laughing. Which is one of the reason I was impressed with the Wilderness Guardians 'rights' page.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 22 year old college student who has a part time job and am pretty normal. I like comedy, and television series over movies (more character development) and of course, Runescape! I like outdoor activities like running and hiking or exploring.

As you can tell from my name I like politics and discussing policy, though I feel that my views and ideas are developed I'm never above admitting when I'm wrong or someone else makes a good point which I think is really important in our society today. But I try to avoid discussing politics in game as it's a dividing topic I'm noticing (I just changed my
in-game name to ImWithTrump and now realizing it's a trigger for most people)

And - I'm ready for winter to be over! The east coast has been to cold for my liking.

How did you hear about us?  Bootybrothas, one of your members in edge bank. I could tell he was a Revver so I asked him to recommend a clan.

What makes you want to join us? I'm interested in joining because it seems like this clan has a lot of history since it was started in 2003. I noticed that this clan has its own website which shows dedication. I've enjoyed the time I spent in the clan chat as its very active and a welcoming community (although my name did spur a 10 min debate between two or three members which I chose to sit-out). And I like the way that the clan has an honor code with player rights. That's something I haven't seen before. As with my last clan they kicked people out of the CC for an hour at a time just for disagreeing with them, and I was killed for no justifiable reason other than what I think was my in-game name.

I'ts my hope by being in the clan I can make some long term friends and some gold in the process.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing to come clean about, I'm a honest dude who always makes sure to split out the TBer and Mager at the end of every trip.

And I don't break the Jagex game rules.

Other than my name which apparently causes people to instantly lash out.

Edited by ImWithTrump

5 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Welcome :)

On the topic of political discussion, freedom of speech is allowed in WG but if it ends up in a flame war we hold both parties responsible. We don't want beef in our CC :D

I could tell lol, especially when there's randoms in the clan chat I could understand how it gets out of hand quickly. If anything I'll say my political talk for the grand exchange lol!

And thank-you for the welcome. 

Edited by ImWithTrump

Welcome, and it's good that you chose to sat out the debate, there's no point in continuing if it ends up becoming a flame war, so kudos to you for being the bigger guy

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif