[Accepted] R Project

R Project

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

R Project

What is your current RS name? R Project

List any previous RS namesi don't even remember what my previous username was 😛

What is your total level and combat level?

72204613_ScreenShot2019-03-03at5_08_26PM.png.9de8b96a3b4be79f3b8f0140eed749ad.png1284595001_ScreenShot2019-03-03at5_08_34PM.png.87a2f206b2ac8132f9fc8562cf3888cf.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played runescape on and off since 2007. My username is "R Project", R stands for my name, and the project part means that I have put a lot of hard work into the account and its been my project to make a good pking account which can also pvm. I have always loved the game so much and its been one of the only games i play. I've always wanted to be good at pking. I try from time to time but die a lot and lose money and get de-motivated, but this time I am more motivated than usual. I really want to find some people I can learn from and pk with.
My favorite skill in runescape is magic. It always has. I love how magic is used in the game. I love the big hit splats from fire surge. I love teleblocking and barraging/entangling. I just love the magic mechanics in the game.
My favorite activity in runescape currently is pking. I'm not very good but im learning and i have a hard time finding people to pk with. I would absolutely love to go duo or trio pking.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a clan. I almost joined a pvm clan once, but didn't. I would love to be a part of this clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am an 18 year old boy living in california, USA. I am graduating high school this year. I work a job as a lifeguard. In my spare time I like to hang out with friends/girlfriend, play runescape, and guitar. I don't have any irl friends that play runescape so im thinking a clan would be good for me to stay motivated.

How did you hear about us?  I google searched "osrs pk clans"

What makes you want to join us? I want to join you because i have a dream of becoming a good pker. I've always wanted to, but I struggle doing it alone. I also want to join because I basically play runescape alone. I don't have any friends in game or irl that play.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes, I fully agree!

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I botted like 3 years ago and got banned 😛 never did it again

Edited by R Project
forgot to say "yes" to the rules :)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif