[Accepted] Inkonvenient

Wintersun

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Inkonvenient

What is your current RS name? Inkonvenient

List any previous RS namesPrevious names: Mons Veneris, LogicalTrout, UpDog, Poopoopinata

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1487

Combat Level: 87

total.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played Runescape since 2004 and have not tried Runescape 3. I enjoy skilling and assisting other players in meeting their goals. Of all the skills, crafting is my favorite (for some reason) which is why its so high. I also have a lot of fun PKing and prefer to be a teleblock user and using different strategies. In wilderness-related binds, I am great at finding solutions to unique problems.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never joined a clan in Runescape, I have always been a solo player.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Simon, I'm 27 and live in Alberta, Canada. I have a degree in Psych and am finishing up another degree in education. I tutor biology, chemistry, italian, english, and guitar; however, in the summer, I manage a skateboard camp in my city. Hobbies include guitar [13 years], language learning/maintenance, martial arts, and Runescape. Talent-wise, I like to play music, especially with others, and besides that, I speak French and Italian. I am open minded and cool with most things, but admittedly, I smoke waaaay too much herb.

How did you hear about us?  Searched you guys up on Reddit!

What makes you want to join us? I have a lot of free time on my hands and want to be a part of a community that will not dry up over night. My preference, when joining things like this, is to stay for as long as I can. Ultimately, I want to contribute and have fun doing it-- I see everywhere that WG has stood the test of time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My combat level is not at your suggested threshold. I'm hoping that my 99 crafting and ability to teleblock will be indicators of my utility to the clan.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif