Road to becoming a legit greaser

Malzaphite

Main goal is to be max cmb for rev PKing & bossing.  Here is my progress from the last ~35 days, including a week where I had 0 playtime from travelling for work:

screenshot-crystalmathlabs.com-2019_03.05-18-23-53.png.b995ea7fa841a40c85b4a58a4ea88e37.png

2019-03-05_18-45-05.png.0521ac1e3ba44cfb3894f3611ebdd205.png

Recently got 83 construction and have been loving it.  Highly recommend for quick PVP returns & PVE content.  Long way to go, but pretty happy with my progress the last month.

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

9 hours ago, Sabre Wraith said:

nice work! if i were you i'd get 77 pray + augury and 99 strength asap!

Augury/77 pray are definitely on the short list.  I expect to get them both sometime next week.  Trying to balance out my melee stats to boost my cmb higher (tired of getting attacked by pures at rev caves!), I was at low attk/def with 90 strength.  Will probably revert back to focusing on strength, though.

Thanks all!

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a little less than a month since I posted this, progress since then has been solid:

screenshot-www.crystalmathlabs.com-2019_04.03-09-40-59.png.7478d370edf84ae17a5397db3205db28.png

I'll be getting an additional 1m exp in str to get 99 today.  From there, I'll be power leveling att/def for max melee.  Will also continue working on prayer in the meantime.  I expect to be 125 cmb in a cpl weeks from today (hit 120 yesterday, 100 in January).  Thanks for reading!